Glasgow Connecting Communities - our new transport plans
Use this tool to show us your transport priorities.
Glasgow City Council is having a Public Conversation on Glasgow's Transport Future. We are creating three new transport plans and strategies which will set our vision and objectives for transport over the next 10 years. We want you to be part of the process. Find out more at www.glasgow.gov.uk/connectingcommunities.
We all need to get from A to B. Transport plays a big part in our daily lives. As such we want to know what transport improvements you would like to see in our city to make it easier for you to get around in a way that is good for us, our communities and our environment.
We'd like you to imagine you have points to allocate on transport in the city - how would you distribute your points, what are your priorities?
Your responses will feed into our ongoing work to develop our new transport plans in the city.
Here's how the tool works:
- Launch the tool by clicking the 'Get started' button at the bottom of this page.
- You have 30 points you can assign to your preferred transport improvements.
- You are challenged to allocate all the points to different categories and can do so by moving the sliders from left to right.
- Access more information on each category by clicking the 'i' button appearing near each slider's title.
- Check the consequences of allocating points, (or of leaving the slider at zero points), to help you to better understand the impact of your decisions.
- Add comments for each category if you want to (this is optional).
- See the total number of points allocated and remaining at the top of each page.
- Should you start to run out of points, you can easily go back to previous categories and amend the number of points allocated by clicking on the category title on the left panel.
- In the last part of the tool, you can decide to choose some measures that will earn you some extra points to allocate to your preferred transport improvements.
- The aim is to allocate all your points by the end of the process.
This online tool is open until Friday 30th October, 5pm.
We look forward to hearing your views!
For more information on GCC's Transport Plan and our Public Conversation, please go to www.glasgow.gov.uk/connectingcommunities.